This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Saturday 1 March 2014

New Shared Blog, Avatar and Someone Bought My Look!

Hey snowflakes, I know I updated yesterday, but I feel like doing it again! If you like my blog or read it that would be fine :3....

So first of all I'm creating a new shared blog (But I'll still keep this one, and do updating etc) with my friend from UK MSP ' charlott01 ' she's really cool and fun! The blog is called 2randommspcitizens.blogspot.co.uk
so if you want more of me and her, then check that out... Just a notice , we haven't posted anything yet ;p

Right so some of you know I bought new skin colour.. Dark blue like them people from avatar!!

So yea I like it it's pretty cool to me, you know having an exotic skin colour... I once had pink like bright pink for my skin colour xD

So the last subject is... Someone actaully liked my look, and they bought it! Thanks :)

Look

thanks person that bought my look thus username I've forgotten xD

Anyway I don't really have any more news so yeah... Bai snowies!

- cupcake1000



No comments:

Post a Comment