This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Friday 28 February 2014

VIP gone, Youtube and Zayn Malik added me!

Hey snowballs!

So yes, I haven't blogged for ages..  Sorry about dat, I am ILL and have HOMEWORK xx

I did actaully buy VIP for a week a couple of weeks ago, and now I have BLUE skin, dark blue like avatar :D

Also I did actaully get a YouTube, so if you search ' cupcake1000 ' some videos should come up by a channel name ' Lily star ' so yea xx I have two mailtimes up, a music vid , tutorials and stuff like that so it would be great if you could go check it out!!

P S gifts needed for mailtime :) Hint Hint xD

So what have you guys been up to?

I've been in google plus alot and Zayn Malik (The real one btw) actally added me to his circles for his following spree! Ty zayn xx

So im not sure what else I need to update bout...

Vas happening and bai snowys!!!

~cupcake1000

No comments:

Post a Comment