This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Saturday 1 February 2014

Rares, and MailTime

Heyyyy Lil snowwyys! So haven't posted in a while, not sure if anyone reads, but its fun writing anyways :3

Right so rares... MSP love em right? Yaaa and now I do too! Cos I got 4 x Ive got Purple Ptoes, white flower, orange n white top, and black and white tattoo.. They're really cool, litteraully!
Can't post pics ie: cant be bothered! Sowwy... So don't give people greetings etc for one! Some times there just giveaways like I got ma princess toes for an auto! That's it! And my top? FREE! So yaaaa


Next, Im gonna start doing mailtime but on this blog, not youtube! Im not exactly aloud on youtube yet -_-.. But yea start sending gifts soo I can thank you all day! xD


Who likes the new theme? Astrolicious.... lol, my birth sign is sagatarius, December I think. But yea still cool. The sagatarius animatition is funnneh!

Short post sowwy... Bye snowflakes!

-CC

No comments:

Post a Comment