This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Saturday 1 February 2014

Crayon people, Nerd Glasses and MORE sleepovers

Hey snowflakez, sooo been on msp again like always.... I completed my crayon outfit and I feel like showing you guyssss... >.< ooo I know one of them with VAMPIRE teeth!!! Look: >,.,<  haha- Oh ya the crayon outfit!


Yup Ima RED Crayola crayon So don't dis me ^^^^^^  HAHAHAHAHA..... Yea im boredddd....


Ok so next, you might have seen the nerd glasses in the shop for 1000 sc- They were rare before, and they could go anytime, so gooooooo buy them (If your richy kinda I dunno) Ok so heres a pic of them

 
 
Ma sleepover was fun though...We ate ice cweam!
 
 
BYEE!!!
 
 
Oh yea lil snowys -CC


No comments:

Post a Comment