This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Sunday 23 March 2014

Weird Forums, Greetings and VIP

Heya :) So as you SHOULD of noticed now, I only update when I have news (and put it in the title :3)
So yea, I might not update as much so sowwie bout dat xx

So, I usually go into forums when I'm bored... But I've been seeing alot of weird stuff in there lately o.o


        Told ya so :/ But that is just a little reminder to watch out while looking at forums :P

                                          

Ok so above you may see that someone gave me a greeting xx Yep she is awesome, and needs help leveling up herself and if you can't see, then her username on UK is rocky200804 and she is really kind too :D


 So me and my mum where discussing what I could get for easter instead of loads of easter eggs (We do still get like 6 eggs, don't worryyyyyy) so I saidcan i have VIP on MSP? and so I 'Bargained' I would pay £6 and she can pay £5 so yea Im getting my FIRST EVER month VIP :) So excited


You get 11,500 sc
80 diamonds
1 free diamond every day
20 free sc every day
etc 

Bye - CC

No comments:

Post a Comment