This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Saturday 8 March 2014

rocky200804, leveling up and Rares

Hey snowflakes! I met a really nice girl today on MSP, called rocky200804 but she needs help with leveling up so Id be so greatful if you could all help her to level 21 because she's so close!





^^ There she is guys :)



Oh and last night i finnaly got to level 14 :) Thanks people your amazing :3


Last subject is: Rares in shops ... I went right to the back of the shops yesterday thanks to the new shop update and 2 rares are back! I bought one and put the other on my wishlist ;p But rocky bought it so DOUBLE SHOUTOUT to her ;p


So here are the rares that I found in the shops

swimming costume                   hair

cool right?!

ok bye then :)

-CC



No comments:

Post a Comment