This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Leveling up And a happy new year and CRAYON PEOPLE!!!!

Hey everyone... So as you know, its NEW YEARS EVE!!!.... I got a NEW outfit (new years eve) To wear which will be shown down below.. On MSP I feel like a model I have so many choices of clothes!

So, next.. I talked to you in the last post about me being nearly level 7! AND I AM!!! IM LEVEL 7!! Im so happy guys! I held a little comp: Whoever gives me the last auto till lev 7 gets a pressie.. So a certain someone got a certain gift: Diva098098 She is very kind, but I must say a HUGE thankyou to every single one of you.. I cant give a shout out to all of you though: I have too many friends- a good  thing!



haha x So now last subject (Its late x) CRAYON PEOPLE!!!! I wanna be a crayon too!! A red one.... So far I got the top and trosours- need morexx Ill give you a couple of pics of crayon people here:




That's what happened when I search Crayola .. WOAAA :p


That's its x Unfortunately I didn't get to post this on new years eve - When I started typing it was 11pm so then it was kinda late...

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 2014 Your In For A Big Treat!

SNOWFLAKES COMMENCE

-CC

No comments:

Post a Comment