This Thing is A Blog Believe It Or Not

Hai to all the people behind a screen reading this ;)
Copy Rights For My Banner Belong To * Pixie121 * So A Thank You To Her

Friday 27 December 2013

Wishmeluck! And welcome back!

Hello my baby snowflakes! I am so sorry ive not posted in such a long time on both this and mine and Victoria evens blog. I've just been so busy :( Sowwie.. So I hope you had a good XMas and the new year is just round the corner!! Im gonna try and enter the comp: Newyear party xx Its looks cool. I entered the xmas one too- A Chatoic Christmas So as you see in the title ^ you know that thingie up there!! WELL, theres a reason I put that cute MSP name - Wishmeluck! | Well, since the last time I posted about her I was asking you guys to help her to get to level 10 as she was level 9..-There she is.. ahh so sweet so innocent!! . But now- DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! -thankyou butler- DUM DUN DUHHHHH!!! She has become level 15!! Im so happy for my little baby wishie!! But.. Now she is sooooo close to level 16 x Her aim has become to reach level 16 before the new yesr.. Ha when I was typing that I mis-typed and put 116!! Lol.. I wish MSP would update their levels soon x You know to get higher levels...At least 30 just for now!! Yep and I know your thinking YOUR only level 6, so why would YOU be complaining? -Well- Actaully I don't know.. Uh ha.. -CC This is Wishmeluck! now-

No comments:

Post a Comment